Protocols in UK Law
- The National Health Service (Serious Shortage Protocols) (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2019
- The National Health Service (Amendments Relating to Serious Shortage Protocols) Regulations 2019
- The National Health Service (Amendments Relating to Serious Shortage Protocols) (Wales) Regulations 2019
- Geneva Conventions and United Nations Personnel (Protocols) Act 2009
- The Geneva Conventions and United Nations Personnel (Protocols) Act 2009 (Commencement No.2) Order 2010
- The Geneva Conventions and United Nations Personnel (Protocols) Act 2009 (Commencement No.1) Order 2009
The Civil Procedure (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2018
......5. In Part 45—. (a) in the table of contents, in the entry for section IIIA, after “PRE-ACTION PROTOCOLS” insert “AND CLAIMS TO WHICH THE PRE-ACTION PROTOCOL FOR RESOLUTION OF PACKAGE TRAVEL CLAIMS APPLIES”;. (b) in the heading to section IIIA, ......
The Seed and Plant Material (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2020
...... (a) (a) Scottish Ministers, persons acting on their behalf and the supplier must— . apply protocols of EPPO, or other internationally recognised protocols, or . where the protocols referred to in sub-head (i) do not exist— . apply the relevant ......
The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships) Regulations 2020
...... “the Convention” means the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, 1973, as amended by the Protocols of 1978 and 1997 6 ; . “flag State”, in relation to a ship, means the State whose flag the ship is entitled to fly; . “GT” means gross ......
The Civil Procedure (Amendment No.6) Rules 2013
....... 7. In Part 45— . (1) In the index to the Part— . (a) (a) for the entry for Section III, substitute— . “III THE PRE-ACTION PROTOCOLS FOR LOW VALUE PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS IN ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS AND LOW VALUE PERSONAL INJURY (EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY AND PUBLIC LIABILITY) CLAIMS”; ......
See all results