Real Estate in UK Law
- The Real Estate Investment Trust (Amendments to the Corporation Tax Act 2010 and Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2014
- Sir Samuel Romilly infant sons estate: authorizing the investment of monies in the purchase of part of his daughter share of his real estate, to be conveyed to trustees upon certain trusts Act 1823
- John Satterthwaite estate: enabling the surviving trustee to sell the real estate, devised by his will, during the lifetime of his widow, and apply the proceeds under the direction of the Court of Chancery Act 1821
Wills Act 1837
...... capite , and to any other Testamentary Disposition; and the Words ‘Real Estate’ shall extend to Manors, Advowsons, Messuages , Lands, Tithes, ......
- John Bacon estate: partition of real estates, and other provisions Act 1822
- Real Estate Charges Act 1854
- Real Estate Charges Act 1867
- The Real Estate Investment Trusts (Prescribed Arrangements) Regulations 2009
Court of Probate Act 1857
......, and in relation. to the Personal Estate in all Parts of England . of deceased Persons, as the Prerogative Court ... S-LIV . Where Personalty is under 200 l. , and Real Property is under 300 l. , County Court to have Jurisdiction. LIV Where ......
- William Turner estate: authorizing building leases and investment of money in real estates, and other provisions Act 1845
See all results