Registrability in UK Law
- Berlei (U.K.) Ltd v Bali Brassiere Company Inc.
- Thomson Holidays Ltd v Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd
- Roger Maier and Another v ASOS Plc and Another
- Youview TV Ltd v Total Ltd
- H Young (Operations) Ltd v Medici Ltd
- Esure Insurance Ltd v Direct Line Insurance Plc
- Designer Guild Ltd v Russell Williams (Textiles) Ltd (trading as Washington DC)
- Compass Publishing BV v Compass Logistics Ltd
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc. v Conor Medsystems Inc.
Red Bull Gmbh v Sun Mark Ltd and Another
...... 1994, to which the European Union and all its Member States are parties, provides as follows: "Members may make registrability [of a trademark] depend on use. However, actual use of a trade mark shall not be a condition for filing an application for registration. An ......
See all results