Shipping in UK Law
- The Shipping News
- Arctic Shipping Routes
- The Merchant Shipping Act 1970 *
- The Shipping News Part II
- Book Review: International Shipping Cartels: A Study of Industrial Self-Regulation by Shipping Conferences
Workplace fiddles in the shipping industry
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine the ways in which workers employ rule breaking, rule bending and deviations from management defined norms in the workplace and the impact this has o...
China Ocean Shipping Co. and Others v. South Australia1
Constitutional law—Applicability of Imperial law in Australia— Whether Merchant Shipping Act 1894–1900 (U.K.) extends to South Australia — Whether U.K. Act applies to the Crown of its own force or ...
Framing online promotions: shipping price inflation and deal value perceptions
Purpose: This research seeks to examine differences in perceived shipping charge inflation associated with online promotions presented as reducing base product price, reducing shipping surcharge, o...
- Review: International Economics: The Politics of International Shipping
- Merchant Shipping (Liability of Shipowners and Others) Act, 1958
See all results