Special Education in UK Law
- The Education (Non-Maintained Special Schools) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2015
- The Education (School Teachers' Qualifications and Induction Arrangements and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- The Education (Non-Maintained Special Schools) (England) Regulations 2011
- The Education (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators) (England) Regulations 2008
- The Education (Maintained Special Schools) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2009
- The Education (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2009
Education (Scotland) Act 1969
...... . . (ii) special education;. . . (iii) the teaching of Gaelic in Gaelic. speaking areas; and. . . ( b . ) 'further education' has the meaning. assigned to it ......
- The Special Educational Needs and Disability (First-tier Tribunal Recommendation Power) (Pilot) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Coronavirus Act 2020
...... S-37 . Temporary closure of educational institutions and childcare premises 37 Temporary closure of educational ... the purposes of that section by the Secretary of State as having special experience in the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorder (or by a ......
Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Act 2018
...... for Wales to reform the law on education and training for children and young people with additional learning needs; and to continue the Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales and to rename it the Education Tribunal for Wales. . [24 January 2018] . . Having been passed by the National ......
See all results