Tort in UK Law
- Waiver of Tort
Tort, Insurance and Incoherence
Some commentators have doubted whether, as is generally believed, liability insurance has had a significant expansionary effect on the law of tort. This article contends that the common assumption ...
- Tort, Insurance and Ideology
- Review: Tort Liability under Uncertainty
- The Tort of Conspiracy
Tort Law for Cynics
Tort scholars have in recent years defended a ‘traditional’ or ‘idealist’ view of tort law. In the context of negligence this implies that the holder of a duty of care must make an effort not to vi...
Tort Law Culture: Image and Reality
This article highlights two contrasting images of tort. The first reflects the traditional portrayal of justice, depicting tort as an independent ‘natural’ system of rules of universal application ...
- ASSAULT ON THE LAW OF TORT
- State Liability: Tort Liability and Beyond
- Book Review: Feminist Perspectives on Tort Law
See all results