Transport in UK Law
- E-scooters ' A Transport Revolution?
Uber London Ltd. v Transport for London
Hogan Lovells is acting for Uber in Uber London Ltd. v Transport for London. Below are Uber's witness statements from yesterday's hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court.
Exclusionary rail transport contracts derailed by regulator
On the 18 December 2015, the UK Office of Rail and Road (“ORR”) formally accepted commitments from one of the UK’s leading providers of Deep Sea Container (“DSC”) rail transport services, which rep...
- Achieving A Low Carbon Future For Road Freight Transport
UK Consultation On Proposed Changes To Renewable Transport Fuel Obligations
On November 29, 2016, the United Kingdom (UK) Department of Transportation published proposed legislative changes to the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO), which is open for consultation u...
UK Trade Unions get the Bill for transport strikes
Here is a short guide to the main provisions of the Trade Union Bill which went through its first reading in Parliament earlier this week. The Bill is either a malicious attack on the noble worker...
Getting the Deal Through: Rail Transport 2021 edition
Drawing on our expertise in rail, infrastructure and competition, this chapter provides a useful overview of key issues relevant to investors, operators and suppliers in the United Kingdom rail sec...
- Safety, Health And Environment Regulatory- Motor Crime Team's Transport & Logistics September 2020 Update
- Clean Road Transport Vehicles
- Tickets Please! Opportunities For Decarbonising The Transport Sector For Infrastructure Investors
See all results