Public and Administrative Law (Books and Journals)
- Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication From Nbr. 67-1/2, February 2018 to Nbr. 69-1/2, February 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Aggression, Conflict and Peace Research From Nbr. 1-1, April 2009 to Nbr. 12-2, March 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies From Nbr. 1-1, January 2008 to Nbr. 13-1, May 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Documentation From Nbr. 1-1, January 1945 to Nbr. 76-3, April 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Educational Administration From Nbr. 1-1, January 1963 to Nbr. 58-3, April 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Public Mental Health From Nbr. 1-1, January 1999 to Nbr. 19-2, June 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Public Procurement From Nbr. 1-1, April 2001 to Nbr. 20-2, April 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Mental Health Review Journal From Nbr. 1-1, March 1996 to Nbr. 25-1, March 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Quality Assurance in Education From Nbr. 1-1, January 1993 to Nbr. 28-2, March 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- The Journal of Adult Protection From Nbr. 1-1, August 1999 to Nbr. 22-2, April 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- The Journal of Forensic Practice From Nbr. 15-1, February 2013 to Nbr. 22-2, March 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- The Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice From Nbr. 1-1, May 2006 to Nbr. 15-3, April 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Property Investment & Finance From Nbr. 17-1, March 1999 to Nbr. 38-2, December 2020 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2021
- Journal of Law and Society From Nbr. 24-1, March 1997 to Nbr. 45-1, March 2018 Wiley, 2021
- Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics From Nbr. 35-1, February 1973 to Nbr. 80-2, April 2018 Wiley, 2021
- Scottish Journal of Political Economy From Nbr. 1-1, March 1954 to Nbr. 65-2, May 2018 Wiley, 2021
- Art Antiquity & Law From Vol. 23 Nbr. 1, April 2018 to Vol. 25 Nbr. 4, December 2020 Institute of Art and Law, 2019
- Forum on Public Policy: A Journal of the Oxford Round Table From Nbr. 2017, June 2017 to Nbr. 2019, March 2019 Forum on Public Policy, 2018
- Mizan Law Review From Nbr. 4-1, January 2010 to Nbr. 13-1, January 2019 St. Mary's University College , 2012
- Journal of Money Laundering Control From Nbr. 1-1, January 1997 to Nbr. 23-4, March 2021 Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2011
- Stop Vulture Lawsuits by: Commonwealth Secretariat, 2010
- 2005 Meeting of Commonwealth Law Ministers and Senior Officials Commonwealth Secretariat, 2006
The dynamics of listed property companies in Indonesia
Purpose: As an asset class, listed property companies (PCs) in the emerging Asian markets have taken on increased significance in recent years. Investors have seen Indonesian real estate investment trusts (REITs) being regulated to become a property investment vehicle in 2007. This sees macro-environment investment in the Indonesian property market taking off to a higher level regionally. In the...
International capital movement towards the Spanish real estate sector
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine the determinants that affect international capital flows (ICF) toward the Spanish real estate market over the period 1995 first quarter to 2017 fourth quarter. Design/methodology/approach: VECM methodology is used to analyze time series and panel methods using pooled EGLS regression. Findings: VECM parameter results for construction and real...
Pricing risk and its use in modelling real estate market yields
Purpose: In the light of past financial and economic turmoil, there has been a marked increase in the volatility in real estate markets. This has impacted on the pricing of property assets, partly through market sentiment and particularly concerning risk. It also limits modelling accuracy model accuracy. The purpose of this paper is to create a new variable and model to enhance analysis of what...
- Blockchain as a Technology Applied to Authenticity Issues: A Possible New Resource for Building up a Catalogue Raisonne?
- Scope of the Auction House Authenticity Guarantee: Sub-Agency Contracts and Interpretation of the 'Generally Accepted View'.
- The Legal Mechanics of Removing a Statue.
- Art and Modern Copyright: The Contested Image.
- Van Gogh, Van Gogh-ing, Van Gone: Dutch Art Theft and COVID-19.
- Kultur Kunst Recht: Schweizerisches und Internationales Recht.
- The Virtues of Comparing: between Early Jewish Restitution Campaign and Contemporary Post-Colonial Restitution Debate.
- Guest editorial
- REMEMBERING TO FORGET: Correcting the False History of the Lost Cause in the American South Through Damnatio Memoriae.
- RESTITUTION OF PAINTING SEIZED UNDER THE VICHY REGIME.
- THE QUEST TO RETURN NAZI-LOOTED TREASURES TO GREECE.
- RETURN OF NAZI-LOOTED ART: PROOF REQUIRED BEFORE THE FRENCH COURTS.
- THE IMPACT OF FREE PORTS ON THE ART MARKET.
- WOULD IT BE DIFFICULT FOR CHINA TO RATIFY THE 1999 SECOND PROTOCOL?
China in transition towards a circular economy: from policy to practice
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine China's approach to circular economy (CE) and investigate how the foreign concept of CE has been turned into a national strategy for implementation in production, circulation and consumption. This study aims to highlight the Chinese characteristics in the implementation of CE from central to local levels including the “trial and test” by pilot...
Property’s competing values: the public house re-cycled as “community asset”
Purpose: This paper aims to investigate the potential of the “image-idea” of a “circular economy” for re-thinking property in law: In particular, to develop a strategy for making visible “alternative property practices” of community ownership across the subject areas of business and property law, to enhance the visibility of models of community ownership and interrogate their potential. Design/me
Transitioning towards circular systems: property rights in waste
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to explore the impact that property rights can have on the implementation of circular waste economies, in which waste is reused, recycled or recovered, within the European Union’s Waste Framework Directive. Design/methodology/approach: A theoretical lens is applied to the legal definition as well as production and treatment cycle of waste to understand the...
A circular economy for electric vehicle batteries: driving the change
Purpose: With the UK’s accelerating plans to transition to electric mobility, this paper aims to highlight the need for policies to prepare for appropriate management of electric vehicle (EV) lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) as they reach the end of their life. Design/methodology/approach: This is a regulatory review based on projections of EV LIBs coming off the market and associated problems of...
Waste, marginal property practices and the circular economy
Purpose: This paper aims to examine the effect of circular economy’s ending of waste on marginal property practices. Design/methodology/approach: This paper utilises doctrinal and theoretical legal analysis, along with theoretical perspectives and qualitative empirical evidence drawn from non-legal academic disciplines. Findings: The current legalistic conception of waste depends on control and
Money-laundering risk and preventive measures in Pakistan
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to examine the effectiveness of anti-money laundering/combating of financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) measures in Pakistan. Key variables of AML/CFT regulations of Pakistan are used. This study explores the impact of customer due diligence, record keeping, wire transfers, correspondent banking, reporting of transactions, new technology and internal controls/comp
- Guest editorial