September 20, 2021
- Global Forum Secretariat, African Development Bank and World Bank Group deliver new manual on Exchange of Information for tax purposes.
- African Development Bank's SEFA grant to support first Super ESCO in East Africa.
- BOP Position Registers a Lower Surplus in Q2 2021; Reverses to a Deficit in H1 2021.
- Bsp-Overall BOP Position to Post Modest Surpluses in 2021 and 2022.
- BSP Sustains Digitalization Push for Post COVID-19 Economy.
- BSP-External Debt Ratio Slightly Eases Amid Faster Economic Growth.
- BSP Issues Governance Standards for Operators of Payment System.
- Agriculture and Tourism Key to Lao PDR's Sustainable and Shared Prosperity - ADB.
- DBRS Morningstar Assigns Ratings of A (high) with Stable Trends to Hydro One Inc.'s $900 Million Medium-Term Notes Issues.