November 05, 2021
- Ryanair Announces Over 30 Routes From East Midlands For S'22; Over 130 Weekly Flights To Top European Destinations.
- VIKING ANNOUNCES NEW EXPEDITION VOYAGES FOR SUMMER 2023; New Itineraries Include an Immersive Two-Week Journey Exploring North America's Great Lakes.
- Brittany Ferries - Demand surge drives opening of new freight link connecting Le Havre with Rosslare.
- UNWTO - TOURISM UNITES BEHIND THE GLASGOW DECLARATION ON CLIMATE ACTION AT COP26.
- Carnival Corporation Purchase of Shares.
- Dublin Airport - October Saw Almost 1.6 Million Passengers Travel Through Dublin Airport.
- TSA participating in recruiting event at Austin Straubel International Airport November 9.
- Statement from Michael Rousseau, President and Chief Executive Officer at Air Canada.
- Qatar Airways wins the 'Investment in People' category at the Seatrade Awards 2021.