November 25, 2020
- Canadian's province of Alberta bans indoor gatherings to curb COVID-19 spread.
- France's President anticipates start of COVID-19 vaccinations by year-end.
- Saudi king approves central bank name change.
- BlackRock to purchase Aperio Group.
- Entersekt and Cellulant enter into partnership.
- Zywave takes over Insurance Technologies Corporation.
- State Farm could increase auto insurance rates in some states.
- Head of US Fixed Income to leave HSBC.
- Ripple names BofA as key member of global payments network.