Nbr. 2018, March 2018
- A New Look at the Representations for Mathematical Concepts: Expanding on Lesh's Model of Representations of Mathematical Concepts.
- Alice Walker's Jesus: A Womanist Paradox.
- An Exploration of Contingent Faculty Experiences at a Private, Liberal Arts College.
- Disappearing Feminists: Removing Critical Voices from Academe.
- Epistemic Irony in Philosophical Narrative.
- Food for Thought: Food Insecurity in Women attending Community Colleges.
- Is Education a Basic Right for All? A glimpse into the Successes and Challenges in Enrolling this Marginalized Population.
- School Principal Responses to Ethical Dilemmas.
- Supporting Mathematics Education in Rural Early Childhood Centers.
- The Retooling of Betty Friedan: The New Feminist Message?
- Under the Shadow of Trump: Portrayals of Undocumented Youth in Young Adult fiction from 2016-2017.