Nbr. 70-6, November 2018
- Scholarly books and their evaluation context in the social sciences and humanities
- Are book publications disappearing from scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities?
- The diversity of monographs: changing landscape of book evaluation in Poland
- The culture of orphaned texts. Academic books in a performance-based evaluation system
- Scholarly book publishers’ ratings and lists in Finland and Spain. Comparison and assessment of the evaluative potential of merged lists
- How arbitrary are the weights assigned to books in performance-based research funding? An empirical assessment of the weight and size of monographs in Flanders
- Do prestigious Spanish scholarly book publishers have more teaching impact?
- The insoluble problems of books: what does Altmetric.com have to offer?