Nbr. 71-5, September 2019
- Is Microsoft Academic a viable citation source for ranking marketing journals?
- The formation of research ethics for data sharing by biological scientists: an empirical analysis
- “Hard to find”: information barriers among LGBT college students
- Exploring information security education on social media use. Perspective of uses and gratifications theory
- What drives users’ participation in online social Q&A communities? An empirical study based on social cognitive theory
- Data-driven decision making in graduate students’ research topic selection. Cognitive processes and challenging factors
- Organizational changes, trust and information sharing: an empirical study