Nbr. 30-2, January 2008
- Negotiations at multinational company level?
- Employee responses to acquisitions: evidence from Greek firms
- The new covenant of employability
- Contributions of self and organisational efficacy expectations to commitment. A fourfold typology
- To move or not to move?. The relationship between career management and preferred career moves
- Culture against cohesion. Global corporate strategy and employee diversity in the UK plant of a German MNC
- A changing arena of industrial relations in China. What is happening after 1978