Nbr. 40-1, January 2018
- Gender inequalities in job quality during the recession
- Who commits? Who engages?
- Labour reputation and financial performance: is there a causal relationship?
- How effective are disability sensitization workshops?
- Expanding social actor-based explanations in labour market dualisation research. A combined macro-micro and micro-macro approach
- Analysis of the impact of referral-based recruitment on job attitudes and turnover in temporary agency workers
- Executive compensation: influence and reciprocity effects
- Temporary agency workers stepping into a permanent position: social skills matter
- Target experiences of workplace bullying on online labour markets. Uncovering the nuances of resilience
- Relationship between gender-sensitive practices and family support and its impact on psychological well-being of women employees in call centers in India