Nbr. 40-4, June 2018
- Industrial relations in twenty-first century Europe
- What future for industrial relations in Europe?
- Denmark: the long-lasting class compromise
- The establishing of a European industrial relations system. Still under construction or chasing a chimera?
- Industrial relations in France. From the underdevelopment of collective bargaining to the failure of neocorporatist concertation
- Seven decades of industrial relations in Germany. Stability and change through joint learning processes
- Industrial relations in Italy in the twenty-first century
- Industrial relations in Poland. Historical background, institutional evolution and research trends
- International actors and trade unions during postsocialism and after: the case of Romania
- Slovenia: neo-corporatism under the neo-liberal turn
- Industrial relations in Spain – strong conflicts, weak actors and fragmented institutions