Nbr. 41-1, January 2019
- Employee advocacy in Africa: the role of HR practitioners in Malawi
- Construction and initial validation of the E-Work Life Scale to measure remote e-working
- Talent management: two pathways to glory? Lessons from the sports arena
- Organizational emphasis on inclusion as a cultural value and third-party response to sexual harassment
- Unraveling the black box. The linkage between high-performance work systems and employee outcomes
- Organizational career management practices. The role of the relationship between HRM and trade unions
- The influences of transformational leadership on employee employability. Evidence from China
- The impact of a leader’s demographic and professional characteristics on employee motivation. Do they really matter?
- Automatic enrolment to pension plans in small organisations: a research agenda
- Towards well-being: role of diversity and nature of work
- Relationship between perceived justice and identification. The mediating role of organizational images
- Examining the effect of different facets of mindfulness on work engagement
- What matters for knowledge work productivity?
- Employee voice and silence in multinational corporations in the mobile telecommunications industry in Nigeria
- Reactions to the national living wage in hospitality