Nbr. 41-2, February 2019
- 150 years of the Trades Union Congress – reflections on the past and challenges for the future
- The resilience of collective bargaining – a renewed logic for joint regulation?
- Understanding the UK’s productivity problems. New technological solutions or a case for the renewal of old institutions?
- Towards a new web of rules. An international review of institutional experimentation to strengthen employment protections
- The Trades Union Congress 150 years on. A review of the organising challenges and responses to the changing nature of work
- Unions and equality: 50 years on from the fight for fair pay at Dagenham