Nbr. 41-5, August 2019
- Strategic alignment of IT and human resources management in manufacturing SMEs. Empirical test of a mediation model
- When a proximate starts to gossip. Instrumentality considerations in the emergence of abusive supervision
- Organizational and Talent attributes of the Indian IT industry
- Moderating effect of perceived organizational support on the relationship between leader–member exchange and expatriate voice in multinational banks
- Support for supervisors: HR enabling flexible work
- Converging HRM practices? A comparison of high performance work system practices in MNC subsidiaries and domestic firms in Pakistan
- Human resource management (HRM) practices and organizational performance. The mediating role of employee competencies
- Knowledge sharing of inpatriates. Empirical evidence from an ability–motivation–opportunity perspective
- The gift in shared HRM ethics in SMEs
- Front-line service managers’ misbehaviour and disengagement: the elephant in the store?
- Brexit: human resourcing implications
- Are high-performance work systems (HPWS) appreciated by everyone? The role of management position and gender on the relationship between HPWS and affective commitment
- Coercive pressures for the implementation of health and safety practices: are they enough?
- Effects of perceived diversity on perceived organizational performance. Mediating role of perceived organizational justice
- Participatory HRM and firm performance. Unlocking the box through organizational climate and employee outcomes
- HR technologies and HR-staff technostress: an unavoidable or combatable effect?