Nbr. 42-2, January 2020
- Disentangling the strength of the HRM system: effects on employees reactions
- Newly professionalised physiotherapists: symbolic or substantive change?
- Family friendly policies and the Omani Labour Law. What it entails for women employees in Oman
- Act your age? Age, intrapreneurial behavior, social capital and performance
- Unveiling the legal effect of collective agreements in China
- How do safety engineers improve their job performance? The roles of influence tactics, expert power, and management support
- How to improve organisational citizenship behaviour by combining ability, motivation and opportunity. The moderator role of perceived organisational support
- Career attitudes and employability: analysis of mediation via career strategies
- Gender differences in inter-role conflict in Spain
- Employees’ perceptions on the relationship between human resource management practices and employee turnover. A qualitative study
- Why worker-supported collective bargaining may still fail. Union strategies and supply chain structure in South China
- Collective turnover: organization design and processes or contagion effects?
- When more is better. The relationships between perceived deep-level similarity, perceived workplace ethnic diversity, and immigrants’ quality of coworker relationships
- Staffing agencies in work relationships with independent contractors
- Exploring the influence of paternalistic leadership on voice behavior. A moderated mediation model