Nbr. 3-2, August 2015
- Quality management, job-related contentment and performance. An empirical analysis of British workplaces
- Risk aversion and effort under an incentive pay scheme with multiplicative noise. Theory and experimental evidence
- How do interviewers respond to applicants’ initiation of salary negotiation? An exploratory study on the role of gender and personality
- Implementation of high-performance work practices in the Spanish private sector. Stronger or weaker during the economic downturn?
- Commitment to a parent company and a local operation. A comparison between local employees and Western expatriates working for multinational companies