Nbr. 7-1, April 2019
- Demographic challenges for management: fad or reality?
- Attracting millennial talent: a signal theory perspective
- Changes in Chinese work values. A comparison between the one-child, social reform and cultural revolution generations
- Post-migration labor market: prejudice and the role of host country education
- The moderating effects of status and trust on the performance of age-diverse work groups
- Investigating the links between resilience, perceived HRM practices, and retirement intentions
- Staffing practices and employee performance: the role of age