Nbr. 7-3, December 2019
- Colombian millennials at the workplace
- Total rewards to enhance employees’ intention to stay: does perception of justice play any role?
- The impact of organizational support for employees’ health on organizational commitment, intent to remain and job performance
- Do SHRM and HPWS shape employees’ affective commitment and empowerment?
- Abusive supervision, co-worker abuse and work outcomes: procedural justice as a mediator
- External career mentoring and mentor turnover intentions. Role of mentor work engagement, satisfaction with protégé, and meeting frequency