Nbr. 9-1, January 2017
- Sexual sadism and criminal versatility: does sexual sadism spillover into nonsexual crimes?
- Personality dimensions and attitudes towards peace and war
- The importance of the political order for peace
- Examining factors influencing sentencing decisions in school shootings
- Contact sport participation predicts instrumental aggression, not hostile aggression, within competition: quasi-experimental evidence
- Exploration of the risk factors contained within the UK’s existing domestic abuse risk assessment tool (DASH): do these risk factors have individual predictive validity regarding recidivism?
- Dangers of workplace bullying: evidence from the Caribbean