Nbr. 4-2, October 2009
- How to wine friends and influence people
- Food additives and children's behaviour: evidence‐based policy at the margins of certainty
- Professional regulation and the integration of children's services in the UK: maintaining standards while promoting disability equality
- Does complexity theory offer anything to the understanding of children in need?
- ‘What works’ for juvenile prisoners: the role of group climate in a youth prison
- Uprooted: The Shipment of Poor Children to Canada, 1867‐1917