Nbr. 5-2, June 2010
- Coming of age: has the Children Act 1989 lived up to its promise?
- Amendments to the legislation: 1989‐2009
- The Children Act 1989 in the highest courts
- The evolution of landmark legislation
- A review of the developing law on residence, contact, prohibited steps and specific issue orders under section 8 of the Children Act 1989
- Judging the Children Act 1989: courts and the administration of family justice
- Opening the floodgates: the price of modernisation of child law
- The representation of children and their parents in public law proceedings since the Children Act 1989: high hopes and lost opportunities?
- The concept of significant harm in law and practice