Nbr. 3-2, September 2013
- Psychopathy and criminal behaviour: a psychosocial research perspective
- Prisoner intentions to participate in an electronic monitoring scheme: an application of the theory of planned behaviour
- Evaluating the factor structure and reliability of the Community Attitudes Toward Sex Offenders (CATSO) scale
- Strategic race blindness: not so black and white?
- Understanding perceptions of stalking: the impact of additional contextual information regarding the breakdown of relationships