Nbr. 7-4, November 2017
- Common and distinguishing historical, criminal and current environmental and psychological characteristics in male inmates with a history of suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury
- Anger following provocation in individuals with psychopathic traits
- Multidimensional scaling analysis of psychopathy in male juveniles using the PCL: YV
- Does facial width-to-height ratio predict male offender aggression?
- What is the pattern of self-harm and prison rule-breaking behaviour in personality disordered offenders in a high secure prison?
- Inmates’ empathy in relation to perceived parenting and attachment working models