Nbr. 3-2, October 2014
- Policy and institutions facilitating entrepreneurial spin-offs: USA, Asia and Europe
- Enclaves and entrepreneurial success
- A brief history of small business in Australia, 1970-2010
- Public policy rules and norms in choice of a nesting place of a social enterprise. Firm or nonprofit?
- Entrepreneurship and SME development in post-conflict societies. The case of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- What obstacles do entrepreneurs encounter?
- Expected corruption and business formation
- Reducing copyright piracy using entrepreneurial intermediary platforms