Nbr. 14-2, May 2016
- Gaming the gamer? – The ethics of exploiting psychological research in video games
- “Privacy by default” and active “informed consent” by layers. Essential measures to protect ICT users’ privacy
- Investigating consumers’ reluctance to give up local hard drives after adopting the Cloud
- Ethics and ICT: Why all the fuss?
- Rural and remote communities, technology and mental health recovery
- Trust formation in information systems implementation in developing countries. The role of emancipatory expectations
- The Syrian Electronic Army – a hacktivist group