Nbr. 9-1, March 2018
- Outcomes of an inner city forensic intellectual disability service
- Does the adapted sex offender treatment programme reduce cognitive distortions? A meta-analysis
- Working with intellectually disabled autistic individuals – a qualitative study using repertory grids
- Social cognition in intellectually disabled male criminal offenders: a deficit in affect perception?
- Keep Safe: the development of a manualised group CBT intervention for adolescents with ID who display harmful sexual behaviours
- Rare instances of individuals with autism supporting or engaging in terrorism: a response to Lino Faccini and Clare Allely
- Rare instances of individuals with autism supporting or engaging in terrorism: a reply