Nbr. 33-4, November 2015
- When makerspaces go mobile: case studies of transportable maker locations
- Developing and implementing 3D printing services in an academic library
- The MobileMaker: an experiment with a Mobile Makerspace
- Makers on the move: a mobile makerspace at a comprehensive public high school
- The business case of FryskLab, Europe’s first mobile library FabLab
- What to make of makerspaces. Tools and DIY only or is there an interconnected information resources space?
- How useful are smartphones for learning? Perceptions and practices of Library and Information Science students from Hong Kong and Japan
- A framework for workplace information literacy in academic contexts. Central University of Technology, Free State (South Africa) as case study
- How do we inspire children to learn with e-readers?
- Recommending research articles using citation data
- Developing the collection graph