Nbr. 39-3/4, June 2018
- What is your contribution to the funder’s strategy?
- Communicating value through strategic engagement. Promoting awareness of the “value of libraries” through alignment across academic, student, and administrative affairs
- Using data to strategically deploy staffing resources
- Integrating a creativity, innovation, and design studio within an academic library
- Building a timeless audiovisual collection: libraries and archives as repositories of oral history
- Are academic libraries utilized to produce engaged alumni?
- Blended learning. Scaling library services and instruction to support changing educational landscapes
- The economic crisis and public libraries in Greece. Investigating the threats and challenges via job description
- Engagement of users with e-resources across agricultural libraries of Northern India
- SWOT analysis of Jamaican academic libraries in higher education