Nbr. 21-2, April 2017
- Research watch: is social inclusion for service users increased when mental health professionals “come out” as service users?
- Remarkable lives: Shaun Hunt in conversation with Jerome Carson
- The collaborative assessment and management of suicide (CAMS): a recovery-oriented approach to working with suicidal people
- Social enterprise: a model of recovery and social inclusion for occupational therapy practice in the UK
- Exploring the impact of peer support in early intervention in psychosis
- Peer support for carers of people with dementia
- Person-centred phenomenology: service user experiences of exercise