Nbr. 22-1, February 2018
- The independent review of mental health legislation: a real opportunity for change?
- Group art therapy: supporting social inclusion through an ancient practice?
- Ben Robinson in conversation with Jerome Carson
- Walking side-by-side: Recovery Colleges revolutionising mental health care
- Why make the effort? Exploring recovery college engagement
- Need for micro-finance self-help groups among women family caregivers of persons with mental disability in rural India
- One Door Mental Health Lived Experience Framework
- Impact evaluation of an Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA) service in a high secure hospital: a co-produced survey measuring self-reported changes to patient self-determination