Nbr. 21-3, September 2016
- Social networks and mental health: an egocentric perspective
- Trauma-informed mental healthcare in the UK: what is it and how can we further its development?
- A feasibility and pilot trial of computerised cognitive behaviour therapy for depression in adolescents: lessons learned from planning and conducting a randomised controlled trial
- Exploring service users’ experience of community meetings in a high secure service
- An integrative review of the literature on how eating disorders among adolescents affect the family as a system – complex structures and relational processes
- Non-attendance at psychological therapy appointments