Nbr. 42-6, October 2018
- Protecting privacy on the web. A study of HTTPS and Google Analytics implementation in academic library websites
- Image search and retrieval problems in web search engines. A case study of Persian language writing style challenges
- Google as a political subject: the right to be forgotten debate 2014-2016
- Social media users’ share intention and subjective well-being. An empirical study based on WeChat
- Factors driving continued use of online health promotion competitions. Evidence from an online weight-loss community
- Topical evolution patterns and temporal trends of microblogs on public health emergencies. An exploratory study of Ebola on Twitter and Weibo
- Context congruity effects of online product recommendations: an eye-tracking study
- Mood metadata on Chinese music websites: an exploratory study with user feedback
- Sexual health information-seeking behavior on a social media site: predictors of best answer selection
- Predicting the success of Twitter in healthcare. A synthesis of perceived quality, usefulness and flow experience by healthcare professionals
- What drives internet users’ willingness to provide personal information?
- Library marketing via social media. The relationships between Facebook content and user engagement in public libraries
- Do corporate websites’ changes reflect firms’ survival?
- A comparative study of disaster management information systems
- Understanding social networking sites continuance. The perspectives of gratifications, interactivity and network externalities