Nbr. 47-2, March 2018
- Compressed lives: how “flexible” are employer-imposed compressed work schedules?
- Psychosocial effects of proactivity. The interplay between proactive and collaborative behavior
- Effort-reward imbalance at work: the role of job satisfaction
- Provocateurs of creative performance. Examining the roles of wisdom character strengths and stress
- Relationships between job characteristics, work engagement, conscientiousness and managers’ turnover intentions. A moderated-mediation analysis
- Why am I still doing this job? The examination of family motivation on employees’ work behaviors under abusive supervision
- Psychological processes linking organizational commitment and change-supportive intentions
- Do high-involvement work practices affect employee earnings in union and non-union settings in the Irish private sector?
- A riposte to ostracism and tolerance to workplace incivility: a generational perspective
- Inclusive management in international organizations. How does it affect local and expatriate academics?
- Psychosocial safety climate as resource passageways to alleviate work-family conflict. A study in the health sector in Quebec
- Skills use in the workplace and its effects on wages and on job satisfaction. An application to the Spanish case
- Do new ways of working increase work engagement?
- Individual, group and organizational efficacies in predicting performance
- Revisiting the “give and take” in LMX. Exploring equity sensitivity as a moderator of the influence of LMX on affiliative and change-oriented OCB
- Biting the hand that heals: mistreatment by patients and the well-being of healthcare workers