Nbr. 48-2, March 2019
- Testing mediation effects of social and economic exchange in linking organizational training investment to employee outcomes
- Workplace bullying: an examination of power and perpetrators
- Work intensification and health outcomes of health sector workers
- Psychological climate predicting job insecurity through occupational self-efficacy
- Justifying new employees’ trials by fire: workplace hazing
- Work-personal life conflict and burnout in contact centers. The moderating role of affective commitment
- The role of group-level perceived organizational support and collective affective commitment in the relationship between leaders’ directive and supportive behaviors and group-level helping behaviors
- Responses to emotional exhaustion: do worker cooperatives matter?
- Linking leader–follower proactive personality congruence to creativity
- Modeling leadership and team performance. The mediation of collective efficacy and the moderation of team justice
- Industry capital intensity and firms’ utilization of HCWS: does firm size matter?
- Organizational socialization and ethical fit: a conceptual development by serendipity
- How can we decrease burnout and safety workaround behaviors in health care organizations? The role of psychosocial safety climate
- Perceived formal authority and the effectiveness of the HR department in Vietnam
- Role negotiation and systems-level work-life balance
- The relationships between job insecurity, psychological contract breach and counterproductive workplace behavior. Does employment status matter?