Nbr. 19-4, September 2011
- Being professional in English language teaching services: a Delphic panel study
- Initial investigation of Hong Kong post‐secondary students’ learning patterns
- E‐learning as an alternative strategy for tourism higher education in Egypt
- Quality perception within corporate e‐learning providers in Catalonia
- Quality as a gap analysis of college students' expectations
- Does LibQUAL+TM account for student loyalty to a university college library?
- An analysis of learning levels within and between a degree and a diploma. New Zealand case study