Nbr. 23-4, September 2015
- ‘Folk’ understandings of quality in UK higher hospitality education
- The complexities of assessments in professional hospitality education
- Reflecting on hospitality management education through a practice lens
- Hospitality studies: escaping the tyranny?
- Partnering for real world learning, sustainability, tourism education
- Developing practice oriented undergraduate courses in a quality framework. A case study: bachelor of event management
- Student feedback: a learning and teaching performance indicator