Nbr. 17-3, June 2018
- Metrics of the glass ceiling at the intersection of race and gender
- How diversity (that is included) can fuel innovation and engagement – and how sameness can be lethal
- The dividends of diversity: the win-win-win model is taking over business and it necessitates diversity
- Turning expatriates’ cultural intelligence into strategic advantage
- Do remote employees prefer different types of appreciation than employees in face-to-face settings?
- Senior leaders’ strategic role in leadership development
- Employee engagement: what’s your strategy?
- Training challenges in regulated industries: making it work
- The four secrets behind a successful leadership training programme. Thought leaders share their views on the HR profession and its direction for the future
- Chat bots are the new HR managers
- It's about time: measuring the pulse of engagement