Nbr. 19-3, June 2017
- A place to call our own: perspectives on the geographical and social marginalisation of homeless people
- The journey from first inspection to quality standards (1857-2016): are we there yet?
- What’s in a word? The importance of the concept of “values” in the prevention of abuse of older people in care homes
- Development of Pict-O-Stat: violence – focus on experiences of violence and a survey that can be completed by the individuals themselves
- Modern slavery – the adult safeguarding interface