Nbr. 21-2, March 2019
- Assessments of mental capacity: upholding the rights of the vulnerable or the misleading comfort of pseudo objectivity?
- Fineman and vulnerability
- The relativity of theory: applying theories of social psychology to illuminate the causes of the abuse of older people in care homes
- A concept analysis of poor care using Rodgers’ evolutionary cycle
- Quality procedures and complaints: nursing homes in Portugal
- Exploring primary care responses to domestic violence and abuse (DVA): operationalisation of a national initiative
- Safeguarding Adults under the Care Act 2014 – Understanding Good Practice