Nbr. 20-4, November 2018
- Commercial sexual exploitation of children: victim characteristics
- Does PTSD predict institutional violence within a UK male prison population?
- Exploration of “Talking Groups” within a medium secure setting
- The prevalence of mental health difficulties in a sample of prisoners in Trinidadian prisons referred for anger management
- The sequencing of interventions with offenders: views of offender managers and supervisors
- Witness interview strategy for critical incidents (WISCI)
- Social competencies and the sociomoral reflectiveness of imprisoned fraudsters