Nbr. 6-4, December 2011
- Is there a role for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners and Primary Care Mental Health Workers in the delivery of low intensity cognitive behavioural therapy for individuals who self‐harm?
- At arms length: the development of a self‐injury training package for prison staff through service user involvement
- Women's experience of forensic mental health services: implications for practice
- Patients' and carers' views on dementia workforce skills
- Looking after your pearls: the dilemmas of mental health self‐disclosure in higher education teaching