Nbr. 45-2, May 2015
- Knowledge retention and transfer: how libraries manage employees leaving and joining
- The relational capital of micro-enterprises run by women: the startup phase
- Identifying the success factors of Communities of Practice (CoPs). How do they affect on students to create knowledge?
- A critical examination of implementing government sponsored intellectual capital management and reporting programs for small and medium enterprises. Hong Kong and Japan
- Leveraging organizational performance via knowledge management systems platforms in emerging economies. Evidence from the Egyptian Information and Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Effective use of digital applications promotes professional self-efficacy
- A study on the perception of POKM as the organizational knowledge sharing enabler