Nbr. 36-1, February 2018
- Guest editorial
- Exploring the determinants of liquidity with big data – market heterogeneity in German markets
- The real alternative? A comparison of German real estate returns with bonds and stocks
- Spatial effects and non-linearity in hedonic modeling. Will large data sets change our assumptions?
- How flood risk impacts residential rents and property prices. Empirical analysis of a German property market
- Does urban tourism attractiveness affect young adult migration in Germany?
- The emergence and performance of German REITs
- Green pay off in commercial real estate in Germany: assessing the role of Super Trophy status
- H2020 – RentalCal – European rental housing framework for the profitability calculation of energy efficiency retrofitting investments