Daily Record, The / Sunday Mail (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Publication date:
- NewsBank (156607)
- Phil's statement just shows risk of being left on your Todd is a real one
EVEN the most staunch of climate change deniers would have to admit the temperature is rising with Rangers under Philippe Clement.
- FIVE TALKING POINTS
CANT GET AWAY WITH POOR STUFF
- I'm 'm A Calamity..
I'M a Celebrity bosses are rethinking the show's evictions after two stars quit - with the threat of more following.
- How Grace hit the bug time
GRACE Dent has told of the "huge personal breakthroughs" she made before leaving the jungle this week.
- Just not cut out for the Barbershop
THE Barbaric Barbershop challenge turned out to be a real hair-raiser.
- Zara: Sam's not always hyper guy you see in camp
SAM Thompson's girlfriend Zara McDermott has told how his ADHD means he is not always the hyper and happy guy viewers see in camp.
- Priske pride fighters put Prague back into the mix
- Kartal: I almost headed to Gers
BESIKTAS midfielder Kartal Kayra Yilmaz has claimed he was close to signing for Rangers.
- Satnav firebug jailed for five years for flat attack
A PETROL bomber caught after police discovered his target's address in his car's satnav has been jailed.
- EAU DE LEITH..
LIDL has unveiled a new deodorant inspired by Leith in Edinburgh, which it describes as "booze soaked beer mats and friendly dugs aplenty".
- We must have been living in cloud cuckoo land to trust the politicians
FUMING Scots fishermen who once backed Brexit have said they were promised a "new dawn"...
- THE tory sleaze files
BORIS Johnson is now mired in the biggest Tory sleaze row for nearly three decades as his premiership battles its most serious crisis yet....
- Is your hangover cure making things WORSE?
Downing coffee The main cause of a hangover is the effect of ethanol - the alcohol in drinks. It's a toxic chemical that also acts as a diuretic, which means it makes you pee more and you can become dehydrated....
- Bridget would be exactly the same, minus the ciggies
ove her or loathe her, Bridget Jones is here to stay....
- Everything you need to know about Power of Attorney
YOU may have heard the phrase Power of Attorney increasingly often over the last few years, but what does it mean and why is the document it refers to becoming so vital to have?...
- Why this key 'insurance policy' should be uppermost in all of our thoughts
HAT are the most important insurance policies you will take out?...
(3pm unless stated) SATURDAY JULY 31 Dundee v St Mirren Hearts v Celtic (8pm, live on Sky Sports) Rangers v Livingston (1.30pm, live on Sky Sports) Ross County v St Johnstone SUNDAY AUGUST 1 Aberdeen v Dundee Utd Motherwell v Hibs (4.30pm, live on Sky Sports) SATURDAY AUGUST 7 Celtic v Dundee...
- So why is PPE peer Mone's home owned by offshore firms?
TWO offshore companies which own Baroness Mone's London home are linked to tax avoidance schemes, an investigation found....
- Every pair of eyes is on you and judging you. No-jury trials would give us better hope of justice
A WOMAN left traumatised by a not proven verdict on the man accused of raping her believes plans for juryless trials are vital to improve conviction rates....
- Extreme porn shame of 'Brad Pitt lookalike' stealth rapist
AN actor who became the first in Scotland to be convicted of rape for secretly not using a condom was a serial rapist obsessed with extreme pornography....